Monday, January 16, 2012

The Free iPad post.

Aka: "Who doesn't have netflix".

First of all thanks for actually visiting. And hopefully I can answer some of the questions you have about how this thing works and can get the rewards. I posted most of how it works on answers.yahoo, but I'm going to simplify it here.

1. To start visit the think here:
http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=6797498

2. Select the item you want to win through the site.

3. Chose (from what I recommend) between 3 of the choice offerings. Netflix, ColumbiahouseDVDs, and FreeCreditReport. Signing up for any one of the three and completing the offer as they describe it. With Netflix its going to be signing up for the freemembership followed by one month subscription which can be cancelled anytime. ColumbiahouseDVD is tricky because you have to order their introductory DVDs which is 3 for $3.00. Chose whatever random ones you want to chose from on columbia's site and wait for them to send through the mail. When the box arrives simply ship it back. Trust me. If you ship it back the agreement is done and you can move on with all your money back. They refund the $3.00 when they get their package back. (P.S. this is the one I went with because I already had netflix.) The third option is free where you sign up on FreeCreditReport.com and get a print out of your credit score sent to your house free for the first time. After you get your credit score in the mail, that's it. You completed the offer and can start signing others up.

4. When the offer is complete, sign up the necessary number of people to get the free prize. Since I'm going for cash only, I need 10. But the ipads are going to be 12-15 people signing up under you. After you get the right number of people you will have completed everything and will recieve the free gift. That's it.

5. I will close this down once I have 9 people. I'm not greedy, but you can do what you like. And I want to maintain this blog as it was originally intended as a Disney College Program blog. "This all started while I was away in Florida working for Disney". Read on for further details. :D Thanks for visiting hope you succeed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment