Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Reliving the Dream" Chapter 8.

This post certainly did come late, but it has been a crazy year. Even though my writing is amatuerish at best, I think it's always nice to share every bit of information you can no matter the form or structure of your writing. Others like myself have posted vlogs on youtube, but I think this is more where I belong. I hate seeing myself on video....

Last time I was here, I posted a few lengthy answers to the most popular questions to be encountered as a cast member in the Disney parks. If you've already read that post and read it's full length, I thank you.

There are a few updates I would like to clue my readers (if any) on what has been happening.

1. I have officially accepted my invitation to rejoin the college program at The Walt Disney World Resort as an attractions cast member.
2. My day of arrival is January 19th, 2011.
3. I will be DRIVING and kissing that American Coach nightmare goodbye.
4. Will be staying a total of 7 months (Jan.-Aug.) which is called the Spring Advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment