Friday, December 24, 2010

"A Christmas Miracle?" Chapter 12.

So today is officially Christmas Eve close to the bussiest shopping day of the year. I was thinking of so many ways I could save money and just recently was given a most interesting opportunity to save.

Disney sent me an email informing me that they are way overbooked on CP arrivals in the month of January and they would like me to arrive Febuary 21st which also means I'd be leaving a bit later than expected. Been weighing the pros and cons, but I still can't decide. On one hand I could stay where I am and have a better chance of working at the work location I'm really hoping for. On the other hand if I arrive when Disney will be ready for me, they are willing to offer two free 1 day park hopper passes. This delay in arrival will give me another month of work at my current job and help me to earn more money, also allowing me to visit my friends in New York City to see 'The Addams Family Musical' on Broadway. It's a tough choice, but it's probably worth considering. I have 'til December 31st to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment